Yoga & Meditation:
10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
*There will be NO CLASSES from February 11 – March 4.
Yoga means Union with Self. It is an ancient tool that is used to return home to yourself by connecting with your mind, body, and spirit.
Spiritual Yoga classes focuses on bringing the awareness to your subtle body, your energetic systems (i.e. chakras), and your breath (life-force energy). It is a mindful and meditative practice. Selina leads each yoga class intuitively, attuning to her healing energy. Reiki, Sound Healing, Chakra Balancing are some of the tools she uses to enhance the healing in your yoga practice. Selina’s personal touch creates a unique experience that offers beyond a physical exercise. She facilitates an awakening of the Self in all aspects.
This 60-minute class includes: deep breathing, relaxation, guided meditation, sun salutations, and steady postures. We are conscious of our chakras, our subtle energy, and mindfully working with our Prana (our breath, our life-force energy) to help remove energetic blockages as well as physical tension throughout the body. This class is done in a group setting, with a maximum of 8 students. *Pre-Registration is required.
>> SIGN UP
- Drop-in: $20
- 3 class pass: $57
- 5 class pass: $90
- 10 class pass: $170
Yoga Healing (Private)
This session is a fusion of Yoga, Meditation, Chakra Activation/Clearing/Balancing, Reiki Crystal Healing, Sound Healing, and Intuitive Counselling. Each session is organic, as Selina will be guided to deliver the session based on the student’s specific areas that require healing.
- One Session: $70
- 6 Sessions: $375
Benefits of Spiritual & Meditative Yoga:
- Strengthens and aligns spine, strengthens core abdomen muscles, releases tension in the body, increases strength and flexibility of entire body, improves blood circulation, improves main body systems (digestive, skeletal, nervous, endocrine, etc.), revitalizes energy in your body.
- Conquers fear, anxiety, stress
- Builds confidence, self-love, self-discipline
- Clears thoughts, transcends the Ego, balances hormones and emotions
- Improves concentration, focuses the mind, balances the energetic body, connects self with Spirit (become in-tune with Spirit), conscious (aware) of self
- Attain peace within
Guided Meditation with Satya
Mondays at 7-8 p.m.
Using gentle music, you will be lead through a Guided Meditation followed by a discussion of the experience.
*Pre-Registration is required.
>> SIGN UP