10a.m. – 11 a.m.
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. (FREE INTRO)
Free Intro Class (Sundays 2-3PM)
Satya will lead you through a 30-minute Yoga routine, followed by a 20-minute Guided Meditation. The rest of the class is left for questions and discussion. You will learn how to reconnect with your Mind – Body – Spirit through Yoga, and how to attain peace within through Mindful Meditation. It includes deep breathing exercises, body movement, relaxation, and visualization techniques. This class will teach you basic step-by-step instructions!
- Drop-in $20
- 3 class pass-$42
- 5 class pass-$65
- 10 class pass-$120
Yoga is a natural healing modality that connects the mind, body, and spirit together as one. In this 60-minute session, we delve deep inwardly through meditation, breathing exercises, sun salutations, 12 steady postures, and intervals of relaxation periods. We practice quieting and purifying the mind, moving the body to conduct the movement of our Prana (life force energy), and awaken our spirit. This beautiful compilation of mind, body, spirit healing aids the cultivation of Self-Realization. To enhance your individual experience, Selina attunes to her intuitive guidance and energy healing gifts to send healing Love & Light. Chakra crystals and essential oils are also used in correspondence to the students’ energy centers. Selina’s personal touch creates a unique experience that offers beyond a physical exercise. She facilitates an awakening of the Self in all aspects.
- Intro rate (first class)-$35 per class
Giving an hour of undivided attention to your own personal healing of mind – body – spirit. Selina will work with you one-on-one to help you with posture alignment and address specific imbalances. In this class, you have the opportunity to ask any questions about your yoga practice.
Benefits of Spiritual & Meditative Yoga:
- Strengthens and aligns spine, strengthens core abdomen muscles, releases tension in the body, increases strength and flexibility of entire body, improves blood circulation, improves main body systems (digestive, skeletal, nervous, endocrine, etc.), revitalizes energy in your body.
- Conquers fear, anxiety, stress
- Builds confidence, self-love, self-discipline
- Clears thoughts, transcends the Ego, balances hormones and emotions
- Improves concentration, focuses the mind, balances the energetic body, connects self with Spirit (become in-tune with Spirit), conscious (aware) of self
- Attain peace within
To book your spot for a class, schedule online OR call us at 905-582-7736